Thursday, March 09, 2006

Making money on the internet - NIGHT OF STEALING FORMATS THAT OTHER COLUMNISTS HAVE POPULARIZED


NIGHT OF STEALING FORMATS THAT OTHER COLUMNISTS HAVE POPULARIZED
Lords of Pain - Mar 08 3:25 AM
First off, my apologies to Wevv Mang, Davey Boy and all of the other billion and a half internet columnists who've used these schticks in the past. Consider this more of an homage rather than the blatant larceny it truly is. Semantics are fun. So is thievery. Originality is totally overrated.Save to My Web

2000 Dodge Durango SLT from North America
Carsurvey.org - Mar 08 8:07 PM
"Don't let the awesome look fool you, Durango's are JUNK!" What things have gone wrong with the car? Well, I've learned my lesson. A great looking truck, very functional with 3rd row seating, but absolutely a money pit. I continue to pay a hefty truck payment and POUR money into it.Save to My Web

FRENCH GOVERNMENT BLOCKS MOVES TO LEGALISE INTERNET DOWNLOADING
The Tocqueville Connection - Mar 08 4:46 AM
PARIS, March 8, 2006 (AFP) - French government attempts to stop Internet users downloading music and movies ratcheted up a notch Wednesday when Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy blasted the widespread practice as "theft".Save to My Web

High-pressure recruiting helped speed Decker College downfall
WFSB 3 - Mar 09 2:57 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Before Decker College came under new owners in 2003, its enrollment stood at just under 200 students.Save to My Web